Centennial Visitation Lawyers
Negotiating Parenting Time Agreements That Work
In Colorado, what is commonly referred to as visitation is called parenting time.
Every responsible parent wants to spend quality and quantity time with their child. When a divorce or separation occurs, or when a child's parents were never married, parenting time is a tremendously important issue.
If you are a custodial or noncustodial parent or you are unsure about what your custody arrangements will be before or during a divorce, make sure you have a lawyer to help you protect your time with your children. At the Law Office of Alexandra White, PC, our Centennial visitation attorneys can assist you.
Call us today at (303) 647-4245 to get started.
How to Protecting the Well-Being of Your Children
We represent clients in a range of child custody matters. Our family law attorneys can help you work toward fair, sustainable parenting time arrangements, usually without the added stress and expense of having to go to court.
We can help you answer important questions like:
- How is parenting time decided? Does it have to be done in court?
- I have stayed at home with my children since they were born. What are the chances that my spouse will be awarded equal parenting time?
- I am a working parent. How can I maximize the amount of time I have with my children?
- What is the relationship between child support and parenting time?
- How is child support calculated?
- I live in a one-bedroom apartment. How will that impact my ability to have parenting time?
- Why does it cost less to settle my case outside of court? How much less?
- How do we agree on a parenting time schedule that works for everyone?
- My co-parent and I can't agree on anything. Will I be forced to make decisions about our children with him or her?
- Can I modify parenting time arrangements after my divorce is final?
Every parental responsibility matter is different. Contact us to schedule a free consultation with our visitation lawyers in Centennial. You can also connect with us at (303) 647-4245.
Meet Our Legal TeamPersonalized Attention to Your Specific Case
Clients Share Their StoriesWe're Here to Help You Every Step of the Way
Krista and Laura Went Above and Beyond to Assure Us!
Elissa Roberts is the highest quality of lawyer
Krista, Thank you so much for your help and getting me through this difficult situation.
You and your staff have been outstanding!