Littleton Family Lawyers
Divorce Attorneys in Littleton, CO
At the Law Office of Alexandra White, PC, we're proud to provide high-quality family law services to our clients.
We know that family law disputes can be legally complex and emotionally challenging. When you bring us on board for your case, we'll use a personalized approach, helping you pursue an ideal outcome in your family law case with a case strategy tailored to your specific needs. Our family lawyers have the experience and legal acumen to help you navigate your family law case with confidence.
Our Littleton family law attorneys handle cases in the following practice areas:
- Divorce. Going through a divorce is never easy. Our Littleton divorce lawyers are here to usher you through the process, shouldering the legal burden of your case so that you can focus on what really matters: you. For as stressful as the divorce process can be, it can also represent an exciting opportunity to get a fresh start. We'll help you work through every step of the divorce process so that you can use it to springboard into a happier, healthier future.
- Child custody and visitation. For any parent, navigating a custody battle is nerve-wracking. Our custody attorneys understand the ins and outs of custody law in Colorado. We'll fiercely defend your parental rights and advocate for an outcome that helps your child flourish.
- Child support. Child support can play a vital role in helping parents ensure their child has the resources they need to thrive. Whether you're the prospective payor or recipient in a child support case, our attorneys are here to help you do what's best for your family.
- Common law marriage. Common law marriage gives cohabiting couples an alternative path towards formalizing their union, allowing partners to circumvent holding a traditional ceremony or obtaining a formal marriage license. Our attorneys can help you tie the knot in a way that honors your partnership and helps ensure a lasting union.
- Marital agreements. A prenuptial or postnuptial agreement can enable you to have a more equitable, secure marriage with your partner. Our lawyers will work with you, your spouse, and their representation to draft a fair pre or postnup that supports the needs of both parties.
- Paternity. Whether you're pursuing paternity for your child or fighting against a false paternity claim, our attorneys can help you navigate your case.
- Stepparent or second parent adoption. Adopting a stepchild can be a uniquely rewarding experience, enabling you to take a more formal role in your child's life and honor the bond that you already share. We'll work with you to ensure the adoption goes off without a hitch.
- Domestic violence. Handling a domestic violence case is never easy. We'll help you receive the protection you deserve, taking care of the legalities so you can focus on maintaining your mental and physical well-being as we help you navigate your case.
At The Law Office of Alexandra White, PC, we provide complimentary consultations to our clients. We'd love to have a chat with you and discuss how our Littleton family lawyers can help you reach the ideal outcome in your family law case.
To schedule a consultation with our team, contact us online or via phone at (303) 647-4245.