Experienced Family Law Attorneys in Denver
Providing Compassionate Guidance and Skilled Advice
Family law matters, such as divorce, are some of the most sensitive legal matters most individuals will ever face and require the skilled and compassionate guidance of a knowledgeable legal professional. At the Law Office of Alexandra White, PC in Denver, our family law team understands the difficulties families face in these situations and is committed to creating personalized legal solutions to achieve the best possible results.
Reach out to our law office in Denver at (303) 647-4245 to set up a consultation with one of our experienced family law attorneys.
Helping Clients Navigate Complex Legal Issues
At the Law Office of Alexandra White, PC, our Denver family law attorneys handle a variety of complex legal issues. We know how important the outcome of any family law matter is and the ripple effects it can have on a family’s life, which is why we are dedicated to protecting the best interests of every client we serve.
Here are some of the family law matters our legal team proudly represents:
- Divorce: Not every marriage is destined for happily ever after. Our family law attorneys can guide you through the process of dissolving your marriage and ensure you receive the best possible results for your case.
- Post-divorce modifications: Your spousal support order, child support order, and child custody order are not set in stone. If you wish to petition the court for a modification, our team can assist you, so that you can achieve a modified agreement that is appropriate for your changed circumstances
- Visitation: If you were not awarded shared or sole custody, you are still entitled to visitation with your children, which we can help you obtain.
- Paternity: When a child is born to unwed parents, certain steps must be taken to establish paternity.
- Stepparent adoptions: If you wish to adopt your stepchild, our legal team can help you navigate the process.
No matter how challenging your family law case is, you can trust that our Denver attorneys are prepared to guide you through it.
Schedule a Consultation with One of Our Skilled Family Law Attorneys to Discuss Your Case
If you wish to seek a divorce or are faced with another family law matter, the legal team at the Law Office of Alexandra White, PC in Denver is prepared to guide you through it while ensuring your best interests are protected. You can rest assured your family law case is in good hands with us.
Reach out to our law office in Denver today at (303) 647-4245 to request a consultation with one of our experienced family law attorneys.